Thursday 7 March 2013

A is for...

Atterley Road

A newish (well to me) glossy fashion brochure landed on my doormat this week, http://www.atterleyroad.com/  and is definitley one to keep on your radar.  It's mission is to re-create the experience of your favourite shopping street on line and is a vertitable one-stop destination for carefully chosen brands.  

With an array of established labels, (think Day Birger et Mikkelson, 7 For All Mankind, Whistles) it also has offers some lesser known ones (Lamb, Custommade etc) too.  With free delivery on offer I can see my debit/credit card getting a lot of action......

Blouses are the perfect transitional piece to take you into Spring and will brighten up any outfit. I'm particularly coveting the 'Jemima' £99 from Part Two.


and for Anthropolgie www.anthropolgie.eu.  It just so happens that this also beings with 'A' - it struck me whilst starting this blog that both fashion finds have started with A, the beginning of the alphabet & the beginning of my blog, spooky...  Anyway back to the matter in hand. 

I've spent countless hours lusting at their clothes, shoes and accessories.  I love it's more bohemian vibe and have a long wish list already.  High on the agenda is the Embroidered Ikat top £48
 
 
& flattering & fabulous for Spring is the
Mesilla Peasant Blouse £118
 
More from these 2 fabulous outlets soon but now it's over and out hope you enjoyed x

No comments:

Post a Comment